We enjoy a connection with our clients established by good old fashioned communication and service. It’s pretty simple how we do it. First we talk to our clients and find out how we can help them. Then we tell them how much it will cost. Normally we can give a fixed price for our professional fees. At that point our clients know that they aren’t going to be charged for every phone call, email, fax etc. and the communication starts unhindered by the fear of additional fees. We take an interest in what our clients are doing, share our expertise, the connection forms and the great service flows. Easy.
. . . and what’s more, this is the way we have always done it.
Chris Adolphe & Associates Solicitors is a general commercial (a.k.a. business) and property firm with a wealth of experience to bring to your situation. We work with both businesses and individual clients who are based in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast and throughout Queensland, many of whom have business interests throughout Australia.
We can help you deal with the legal and practical issues relating to:
- leasing, buying or selling property i.e. conveyancing (commercial and residential),
- small developer/builder needs (contracts for the acquisition of development properties, titling, CMS, easements, sale contracts, off the plan etc.),
- drafting wills and powers of attorney (including testamentary trusts and structured approaches to business succession planning) and administering estates (i.e. probates),
- buying or selling an existing business or franchise,
- running a business (such as: commercial negotiations, shareholders agreements, terms of trade, debt collection), and
- attending to your personal affairs, with a focus on ensuring your needs as a business owner/operator are fully considered as part of the approach.
We are good for business. Make it your business.